“Good, fast, inexpensive”

Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Alberta, Canada
“Good, fast, inexpensive”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

The front desk at my hotel suggested this place as it was close and I could get soup and soft food. As I was dealing with a medical condition requiring easy to swallow food the local choices were limited for dinner. So I enjoyed a large delish bowl of soup with noodles for under $10.00. Got to love that! The staff were friendly, the selection huge (which soup?) and the service fast. Not much to look at on the exterior and interior, but the food is good, quick and will not break the bank.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Janemarialberta

• Korean first
Calgary, Canada
“Great food, friendly staff”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Pretty much all you'd want from a generic Vietnamese restaurant. One of the best I've had around Calgary (not that I'm a connoisseur of noodles, so don't take my word for it).

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Machiavellesque
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Good and fast”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I went to this restaurant a few times and i haven't been disapointed! It's a good place to go when you are really hungry. It will fill you up without having to pay a crazy amount of money. I usually take number 47 wich cost no less than 10$ with extra eggrolls and everything.

• Visited December 2013
Banff National Park, Canada
“OK”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Recently enjoyed a quick meal at Y2K with a large party before heading to a concert at the Jube. The service was efficient and pleasant but the restaurant decor is really in need of an update and the place could use a thorough cleaning. The food was ok. Two of us had the vermicelli, two had Pho, the last two had the chicken curry and a seafood stir fry. We all enjoy Vietnamese cuisine regularly but the consensus was the food at Y2K was uninspired. It was quick and filled us up before we rushed off to nearby event, but we wouldn't return again just for the food.

• Visited December 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“good food”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

If you like Asian food and stay at motel village, this is the place to visit.
The food is reasonably priced and service is OK.
Easily accessible in motel village.

I ate here twice on my university photo session visits.
Always packed