“One of the best! Great for anyone... even Viet snobs!”
Review of Saigon Y2K

Saigon Y2K
Ranked #816 of 3,756 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have been to Saigon Y2K across from McMahon Stadium probably 40 times in the past 10 years... most recently for a birthday dinner shortly before Christmas in December 2012. Vietnamese food is my absolute favorite food in the world, and Calgary offers tons of choices... at last count there were more than 180 Vietnamese restaurants in Calgary. Despite the myriad of Viet choices in this city, Saigon Y2K is one of the very best (and I know... I have tried dozens of Viet restaurants) and I have never been disappointed by the food or the experience at Saigon Y2K. There is plenty of variety and the food is reasonably priced.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

This was a really great restaurant. There was lots to choose from and everything tasted great. I would go back here again!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have always enjoyed their food but sometimes the service is slow. Restaurant is one large room with only a few booths. Ambience is zero but if you like Vietnamese food give it a try.

1  Thank Lorraine L
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I really wish this wasn't my wife's favourite restaurant, but it is. The food is decent, not worth going out of your way for. Taro bubble tea and young coconut slushes are great, the beef sate soup is decent.. Thats about it!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I am addidcted to vietnamese sate soup. We have visited ever restaraunt in calgary Im sure, and this is the one we faithfully come back to every sunday for #33. The coconut slush is unreal. Its a must try.