“When you sit down, it seem be forever.........”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #350 of 3,599 Restaurants in Calgary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Anchorage, Alaska
“When you sit down, it seem be forever.........”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I read that review by "Awesomecook" and I can relate. I sat there for 15 minutes and I was never serve at all. A bartender did get me some beer but I never had a chance to order any food because whoever was suppose to wait on my table, never came. I went to McDonald's across the street. That was my first experience. Second time, I did a room service and while I expected room service to cost a bit more, I was amazingly surprise to see how little food came with my burger and fries. I did ordered no cheese but it appears to be cooked with cheese and then scrape off. I ordered some salt but no salt. Low quality stuff for sure. My extra chicken wings were bit stale. Yep, that taught me a lesson. For breakfast, I just go to Hyatt's. It may cost more but service and food is great.

1 Thank SirHoot

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't go here”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I at for 10 minutes before anyone acknowledged me. When I asked what would be a gluten free choice for breakfast she said 'well what do you usually have for breakfast'. She was less than interested in helping me. Not helpful and very rude. I felt like an inconvenience. I walked out

1 Thank Awesomecook
Brisbane, Australia
“Great service”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We found food at this restaurant to be very reasonable priced compared to food back home in Australia. In addition to this, the food was delicious and there was lots of it. I asked for a Medium-Well done steak and was given a VERY well done piece - when I was showing my partner, one of the staff members must have seen it and came over profusely apologising. They replaced my whole meal and promised to discount our bill. When we got our bill, they had not charged us for one of our drinks and our garlic bread and had taken 40% off the total of our bill. Despite the time needed to have a new meal cooked, I'm going back for seconds just because of the amazing service.

“Very standard”
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

For what it advertises to be, it is a very medium rated restaurant. Basically a 3 star. I wouldnt rate it any higher than that. Id also say that the lack of staff does not help matters. We had to wait few minutes at a time to hail a waiter.

• Visited March 2013
Oslo, Norway
“Great eating”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Try the Moxy burger with a large beer. You will never forget it. Breakfast with pancakes and stawberries and cream mekes go all the day

Visited May 2012