“Still a Calgary Classic”
Review of Sky 360

Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Centre Street
Description: modified name DB 4/5/10
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I've been here several times and I've never been disappointed. The food has always been top notch and I always leave very happy. The views from the top are spectacular, especially on a clear day you can see for miles all around and the free ride to the top when you have a dinner reservation is a very nice value. I will admit though the prices were a little high for some of their dishes, but for how good the food is, it's worth the price! This is a great place to celebrate either a birthday or anniversary, very romantic setting when the sun goes down. I would highly recommend having lunch or dinner here if you are visiting Calgary!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This was so worth it! For the price of a nice lunch you get a great meal, I had the bacon chicken sandwich and a salad, a beautiful moving view if the city in a very unique Resturant and a ride to the top of the tower. I loved it! I have never been in a moving Resturant that serviced food while you view the city. Then you go up another 2 floors where you can stand on a clear floor looking down 510 feet to the ground! A bit unnerving at first but stay up there awhile and you'll step out! Do lunch for the best value!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

It is nice to get a 'free' ride up the elevator to see the wonderful view of Calgary and, on a clear day, the Rockies. The food was excellent, too, quite gourmet, but we thought it a little overpriced.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

When I visit my family in Calgary during the summer, I always request that I have my birthday lunch at Sky 360. I love the view and the hamburgers are the best!
No need to pay the tower admission price if your dinning in the restaurant. You can always go the next floor , tower floor and see more sights and step on the glass floor !!! GULP!
We had made reservations, so there was no waiting. The service was very good. The views were fantastic!!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were on a road trip and thus combined our dinner AND sightseeing by having dinner here. You don't have to pay for the elevator free if you eat at the restaurant, and even though the restaurant is not on the cheapest side, it's not overly expensive either. Our waiter was really nice, told us whatever we needed to know about the food. I recommend the duck poutine for an appetiser, my pasta was also very good. Nothing spectacular, but worth the buck paid. And while you eat, you get to experience the revolving view! A really nice overall experience.

If you are worried about the dress code, like we were, don't. There was a guy in a print t-shirt next to us, so they don't seem to be too fussy about that.

4  Thank Cattis26