“Great Valentines Day Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sky 360

Sky 360
Ranked #80 of 3,513 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Centre Street
Description: modified name DB 4/5/10
calgary alberta
“Great Valentines Day Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife and I always dine at the 360 on special occasions. Always good food. Mostly good service and all though high priced its pretty decent sized portions for its type of restaurant and other equally prices venues.

Visited February 2012

“Nice place but.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I had a great time there, Food was good, service was great, however I think it's a little overpriced, probably because of it's place but on overall it's good.

I would recommend it to anyone!!!!

Calgary
“My favourite dining out experience in Calgary!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We took my 9,7,5 and newborn baby for dinner up the Calgary Tower Sky 360 to celebrate my husbands birthday. I reserved online... Excellent :). I took our own cake and if you pick the cheaper items on the menu for a family of 5 eaters it was very reasonable :))

The service is always excellent and the food was great too :)

We go back each year. I love this place. Also the observation deck is included in the price too!

2 Thank Melanie A
Alberta
“Incredible, one of a kind experience in downtown Calgary”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

This is one of the best dining experiences I have ever had in Calgary!

Friday was a special occasion for my boyfriend and I, so I surprised him with reservations at Sky 360, which luckily was the perfect choice!

The restaurant is on top of the Calgary tower and it spins so you can see the 360 degree panoramic of the city during your dinner. The night was a bit foggy but it was still really cool to see. It was a nice romantic atmosphere and great for special occasions.

The food was outstanding! We had the bruchetta to start (small portions, but so delicious and creative!) followed by the Mahi Mahi and my boyfriend had a steak - both meals were delicious and beautiful. Plating was impeccable and the flavors were such a treat; unique and memorable. I ordered a cheesecake for dessert. It was delicious, although I wished it had a proper crust instead of a cookie on the bottom; you kind of fumble around with this cookie when you really wish there was a normal crust. But my entree, the Mahi Mahi was just outstanding! Such unique flavors and gorgeous plating!

Our server Dan was excellent: professional, polite and really knew how to make it a great fine dining experience for my boyfriend and I. Bravo to him. (He also was gracious enough to remove from the bill a drink that I ordered and happened to dislike and send back, which was really above and beyond!)

I loved the atmosphere and thought the whole place was amazing (although kept a tad on the warm side, especially the bathrooms). However the thing that kept this from being a completely perfect 5 star experience was the spinning. Yes, that's the whole concept of SKY360- that it goes around 360! But for me, it was noticeable enough to make me dizzy. I'm probably one in a hundred people that is that motion sensitive and a lot of people probably don't notice it as badly. If I got up to use the washroom, I'd be messed up. If I looked around the room as it spun, I'd get dizzy...really had to keep my eyes on the table to feel all right. By the end of the night, as much fun as I was having with the dinner, I really wanted to leave so I could stabilize.

Aside from the spinning, this was such a fantastic experience, and I really want to give it 5 stars, but that would mean 100% - well it's definitely a 9 to 9.5 if this was a 10 scale. The tri-fecta for food, atmosphere and service was on point. People have said bad things about the food in other reviews, but for me, only rave reviews - it was fantastic!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank cbalberta
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
“Beatiful vista.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

I ate at the 360 Restaurant with a group of colleagues and was pleased overall with the meal and the service. We were served an "off" bottle of wine, but there was no hesitation on the part of the waiter to replace it.

The view from the tower is spectacular and the dining experience was quite pleasant.

1 Thank Gnatsum