“A great meal and a great experience - exceptional view!”
Review of Sky 360

Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Centre Street
Description: modified name DB 4/5/10
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I went with a group from work for a very special celebration, and it was great! My food was all prepared gluten free and they even did a special custom gluten-free dessert for me that was delicious and very attractive! I had grilled salmon on salad of mixed greens, and the Champagne honey vinaigrette was delicious. It was a clear day, and the view was spectacular! It took somewhere between 45 minutes and an hour to see the whole city... I would recommend that anyone who is inclined to motion sickness sit facing in the same direction that the restaurant is moving. I did this and had no problem at all. I really enjoyed the whole experience!

1  Thank AhaTraveller

Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I took our daughter and her boyfriend for supper on our holiday. We knew it would be an experience we would not forget, but not for the reasons we thought. Our waiter was less than attentive. It took 10 minutes for us to get some water and we had to ask for a refill of coffee. The food was ok, except for the fish that one of us ordered which had absolutely NO flavor at all. Our meal was also just a degree over warm and should have been served while it was HOT. The menu choices are very limited and the portions are VERY small. We didn't expect to pay for the water since it isn't on the menu. The appetizers we chose were excellent and reasonably portioned. The view is fantastic but, not even that is enough for us to return to dine there again.

1  Thank ElaineWright_12
Reviewed September 19, 2012

First things first, the food was really good and you can not beat the view.
The bad part was the service. Our waitress rolled her eyes on us every time she could. She either was in a bad mood and did let us know or it is just the way she is.
The funny thing was that we had to pay extra for everything that is normally free. Bred, extra cheese for the pasta and another scoop of ice cream got charged to our account.

1  Thank Wala69
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Considering that the $15 admission to the Tower is waived with a reservation (but you DO need a reservation in order to get this deal), I thought the price of this meal was quite reasonable. My husband and I both went for dinner and both ate well, including a shared appetizer, main courses and a dessert apiece, for much less than we were expecting on our visit there. Yes, the prices are still high - but this is a high end resteraunt in a revolving tower for heavens' sake!

I found the staff to be very attentive, and the portions adequate - I could not finish my main course. All of the tastes were lovely, and we left the resteraunt very satisfied not only with the quality of the dining experience, but the unique loveliness of the rotating view. I can't wait to have a reason to take someone for lunch - this will definitely be my suggestion.

1  Thank cartripkate
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We ate there as an extended family while visiting Calgary and loved the view. Our server (her name escapes me) was very knowledgeable on the food and drink and provided excellent service. The food was excellent but yes, the portions were small.

1  Thank mjuliennow