“Amazing Food, Great Service”
Review of JIMMY'S A&A DELI

JIMMY'S A&A DELI
Ranked #33 of 3,756 Restaurants in Calgary
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I have yet to find a better chicken shawarma or donair! I was introduced to this place last year and was hooked immediately. It's messy, but so worth it!

1  Thank Elizabeth B

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Love, love, love the chicken shwarma, everything and spicy. The service is friendly and energetic. A great Calgary institution. Every time I'm in town a visit to Jimmy's is a must.

1  Thank Ocpick
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have been going to Jimmy's probably for 10 years now. I have watched as the deli has transformed over the years, and through out it all the same delicious food emerged. I sadly live in Edmonton now, and still head to Jimmy's almost every time were in Calgary visiting. All of the food is fantastic and fresh. And my favorite is the Chicken Shwarma!!! So good. And Jimmy's special garlic sauce is to die for. I always have to get an extra Side of the sauce. Bit goes so good with other meals during the week. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN.....GO!!!! GO NOW.

I am here trying to find a yummy downtown restaurant for next weekend, and came across Jimmy's., I had to give him a fantastic review :)

1  Thank Axtella
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I think my title says it all. But it should be noted that their chicken shawarma is to die for also. It's all messy but so, so good!!

1  Thank girliemomma
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Jimmy's is a quirky joint that serves up fast middle eastern fare with great prices for generous, tasty helpings.

1  Thank Wendy K