“Great place on 130th ave SE”
Review of Karma

Karma
Ranked #193 of 3,547 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Southeast Calgary
“Great place on 130th ave SE”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Love to go there. I usually go in the evening, but this Friday went for lunch, they have a buffet at that time. It is a great value if you are a big eater (not me but hey!) I enjoy the evening better, however the waitress on Friday was very professional and friendly she stood out and I think it was worth mentioning.
I would definitely go back for the naan and saag gosht that are to die for. Beware of their Vindaloo though when they say hot they mean HOT, so make sure you can handle it.
The place is clean, staff is friendly and they are open quite late which is a plus in our area.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kriskm81

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“always great - get the authentic butter chicken”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've been to Karma on many occassions. The lunch buffet is great and the dinners are just as good. Get the authentic butter chicken, as the owners mom makes it and it's AWESOME!!!

You won't regret your decision to eat here.

• Visited February 2013
Calgary
“Always a great place to eat.”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Typically we eat here every few months. The food is authentic and always tasty and consistent. This is one of the top Indian restaurants in Calgary, and trust me I have been to many.

Calgary, Alberta Canada
“Very good lunch buffet”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I've eaten at this restaurant on several occasions and have never been disappointed. My wife and I had the buffet lunch one day this week. The choices were really great, including a very nice lamb curry. The desserts were also very good.
The waitress we had was very pleasant and very efficient.
The restaurant itself is very nice, although the location might be a bit difficult to find for those who may be unfamiliar with the area in the SE part of Calgary.
If you happen to be in this area I highly recommend you give this place a try. Lunches are served from 11.30 am - 2.00 pm. Dinners in the evening are also very good.

• Visited January 2013
Calgary
“Excellent Indian Food”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We live in the area and go here pretty often. The food is always delicious, service is always great. They get pretty busy on weekend evenings so be sure to make reservations. They lack a waiting area so it can be very busy and uncomfortable.

• Visited October 2012