“Disgusted”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Verns' Pizza
Ranked #2,501 of 3,725 Restaurants in Calgary
Description: Serving great quality pizza using hand tossed dough made daily, quality toppings spread over our signature sauce and topped off with 100% mozza cheese. Then baked in a brick oven to perfection. Pizza by the slice or by the pie.
Reviewed December 1, 2011

My co-worker and I ordered lunch to be delivered to our office and we were both very disgusted with the amount of time it took to get our food and the food itself when it finally showed up. The dry ribs were soggy and the chicken wings were way over cooked and dry. The ceasar salad was dripping with dressing and all the croutons were mush. It was way over priced for the quality of the food and we were offered nothing at all even though we had to call them twice within 2 hours to find out what the hold up was. Not very impressed.

4  Thank Firewoman75

Reviewed June 27, 2011

I ordered a medium chicken ranch and it was 27$ before the tip.I find that a little steep.
When i took a bite hot ranch sauce came squirting out all over.I found the chicken to be that cheap packaged chicken you buy from some big outlet like superstore,it was very fatty.
I was very pissed off with this outfit.The only thing that wasnt dissapointing was the delivery.The oriental fellow that took my order was also very quick to peg me as a tourist.
Don't order the chicken ranch if you like real fresh chicken...what a joke...

2  Thank whatevar
Reviewed December 20, 2009

We had been ordering Vern’s for the last three or four years, and most of the time it was fairly decent and had no complaints… until my last order; where upon we ordered a large size pizza with extra cheese, upon delivery I was surprised to see they’d not put any extra cheese on it, I promptly called asking them to pick up their pizza (which nobody in the household was eating) and get a refund for it… now , we’ve probably spent over a thousand dollars on Vern’s since we make $30-$40 orders every month for years… and they would not come and give me back my money because it wasn’t part of their policy--??? HUH! Since when is losing a few bucks worth losing a long time customer?? I’m sorry Vern’s but you guys lost BIG TIME! …and yes, I can understand the argument, “it’s just a little cheese” but it’s the principle of the matter, I will take this to small claims court if I have to but I’ll be damned if I don’t get back my 45 bucks!

4  Thank Aguirre23
Reviewed May 25, 2009

Fast and friendly...pizza is great and the free pop with your order is a nice bonus!

1  Thank MyraCalgary
Reviewed June 10, 2008

If you are tired of big chain pizza. This is the best alternative in Calgary

1  Thank MikeBCalgary