“Nice quiet room”

Days Inn Calgary Northwest
Ranked #47 of 109 Hotels in Calgary

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Unfortunately, I was displaced by the Calgary flooding and had to stay at hotels for almost 2 weeks. This was one of the hotels we stayed at during this time and surprisingly turned out to be the one I liked the best. If only we could have booked it from the start!!

Positives:
- Free continental breakfast
- Free internet
- Free covered parking
- Absolutely loved the room setup; great decor
- Amazing upgraded bathroom
- There's a 7-11 nearby
- Laundry facility

Negatives:
- I cant think of one bad thing to say about this place; I loved it!

What really touched my heart; the day I had to check out and we were still scrambling to figure out if we could go home yet. I requested late check out for 2 pm, and understanding my situation; the manager asked the front desk to waive the late checkout fee. I truly appreciated this show of kindness! Not sure about the other reviews; but the front desk staff were nothing but pleasant to me for the entire duration

I would most definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who doesn't mind staying in the NW. The modern rooms and bathroom are great, and you will not be dissapointed whatsoever. This is the best hotel I have stayed at thus far in Calgary!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank ola3rd
Brittany K, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Calgary Northwest, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
WOW!!!!! Thank you so much for the amazing review about our newly renovated property. We are however very sorry to hear that you were among one of the flood victims due to the Calgary floods. We are so pleased that we were able to accommodate you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future; hopefully under better circumstances.
Travelers also viewed these Calgary hotels
Travelodge Calgary University
Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Calgary- University Northwest
Sandman Hotel & Suites Calgary West
Hotel Alma
Hotel Alma
#73 of 109 in Calgary
Best Western Plus Village Park Inn

Been to Days Inn Calgary Northwest? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Calgary Northwest

Property: Days Inn Calgary Northwest
Address: 4420 16 Ave NW, Calgary, Alberta T3B 0M4, Canada (Formerly Econo Lodge)
Location: Canada > Alberta > Calgary > Northwest Calgary
#29 Business Hotel in Calgary
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Calgary Northwest 2*
Welcome to the Days Inn Calgary Northwest. We are conveniently located adjacent to Edworthy Park, 15 minutes to downtown and minutes to Canada Olympic Park, Calaway Park, The University of Calgary and McMahon Stadium - home of the Stampeders! We are proudly pet friendly with an added fee of $15/per pet per night. Pets cannot be left unattended in the rooms. Please speak with the Front Desk for further information about our pet policies. We invite you to try out our guest rooms with plush beds, 40" LCD flat screen TV's, fridge and microwave in every room. Our renovated guest bathrooms include some with walk in tile shower and all with 6 function shower heads and granite counter tops.Enjoy complimentary: Deluxe Continental Breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking. Come see for yourself a boutique style home away from home. Our location makes us great for business travelers, teams and families alike. We are proud to offer competitive group rates! Feel free to call in and speak with management about a negotiated rate for your event. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Calgary Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econo Lodge Causeway Bay Hotel Calgary