“All good, not just the seafood”
Review of Catch Oyster Bar

Catch Oyster Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Catch Oyster Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 3,537 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Centre Street
Transit: 1 block from the C-Train (City Centre of 1st SW stops)
London, Canada
“All good, not just the seafood”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I had great Dungeness crab cakes here, but the flat iron steak was also about the best one I've had in Calgary (which is saying a lot, 'cause there's pretty good steak in Calgary). Just inside the Hyatt. Oysters were pricey, but they seem pricey all over Calgary. Guess that's a consequence of Alberta being landlocked. Overall, though, I'd recommend this place.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank morl8tr

Calgary, Canada
“Love it, love it, love it...”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

If you like oysters/seafood then there is no question, you really must go here! I have a couple of friends who eat here for every single special occasion, they just won't go anywhere else.

1 Thank TravelerEB149
High River, Canada
“those delicious fresh oysters”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband & I had had a long weekday with the grandchildren & he decided we sure stop at the Catch for oysters. before heading home. So I had to say yes! We had a lovely glass of fruity Pinot Grigio and ordered a dozen freshly shucked eastern oysters. The very pleasant waiter announce that they were shucking western oysters so we said just to bring us those. We ended up eating a few more & a very romantic evening at the restaurant. Must do that again soon.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank jerseygirl4491
Hudson, Ohio
“Great food and service”
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here and had a great experience. We split a wonderful smoked salmon appetizer, I had three very nice oysters (you can order them individually), we each got a tomato salad, then she got the mussels and frites and I got the spaghetti with clams. Both entrees were excellent. We split a very nice chocolate and orange creme brulee for dessert.

The only disappointment was the salad, which was ok, but could have used better tomatoes, and maybe another 'note'.

Our server, Kay, was excellent, very knowledgable and friendly.

We a glass of wine, a soft drink, and two coffees, it was $112.

I would highly recommend.

1 Thank Swift-Ohio
Calgary, Canada
“awesome!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

awesome staff, great food and wonderful atmosphere.... always great no matter when you go! Order the scampi...fantazzzzzztic!

Visited July 2012