“Excelent service, great food”

Pfanntastic Pannenkoek Haus
Ranked #2 of 83 Dessert in Calgary
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Offer over 40 Varieties of the Original Savory & Sweet Dutch Pancakes, plus Unlimited Combinations with our Build-Your-Own Menu and as well as Fully Licensed.
Canmore, Canada
“Excelent service, great food”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The place is beautiful, the service is great, food is awesome! , the cookies they servr with the cofee are amazing, I saw this place on TV "You got to eat here" and absolutelly: YOU HAVE TO EAT HERE

• Visited January 2013

Calgary, Canada
“Love the pancakes!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We've been going here since I was a kid and it's still just as good and charming as it's always been. Everyone I take here loves it. The food is good, hot, different and plentiful. My husband and I always get the savory potato pancake with bacon, onion and cheese. It comes with sour cream and we spread on some dutch syrup for a hint of sweetness. It is simply divine. The sweet pancakes are crazy good too but way too sweet for me to eat a whole one. Some creative uses of flavours (bacon & apple) makes this place a special treat for breakfast or lunch. Great place to take out of towners, gets busy on the weekends and can be lined up out the door.

Good coffee with a dutch biscuit to start and reasonable prices, the decor is dutch with licorice and other sweets to buy from the counter. I can see why this place is still going strong.

Visited December 2012
Bamberg, Germany
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Best advice: get there early because there is always a lione waiting to get in. Try the savory bacon-apple-cheese savory pancake

Visited October 2012
2 Thank tony2u
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“I dream about the food here!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is one of our favourite places to go for brunch. I love the food SO amazing, the place is clean and comfortable the services is very friendly and quick. Hard to get in on a Sunday due to it's popularity but it is worth the wait.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Sarah H
“Authentic Dutch food! Yes please!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

A friend of mine took us here since we had never had Dutch food before. It was superb!!! Soooo delicious. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to try Dutch. Making me hungry just thinking about it. :) remember the restaurant isn't open on Mondays or Tuesdays.

2 Thank Bergs_Bees