“Nope.”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 8th Ave 4 St
Transit: Located one block south of 7th Ave SW, a major public transit route that passes through downtown utilized by the c-train as well as a number of buses.
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Recent lunch very disappointing. Average food and presentation, but high prices. Won't be returning.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Heard great things about Belgo reading the trip advisor reviews but ours was a different experience.
Service was slow, not blaming our server totally as she had a lot of tables for one person. Drinks took forever to come, food took along time as well and when mine came the Lamb shank was cold. They did take it back and heat it up but it still would not be something I would order again. The other meals ordered looked good and everyone seemed to enjoy. The Macaroni Lobster was good as well as the prime rib burger. The fish looked good as well.
I was offered a free dessert to make up for my dinner not being served hot. We shared a 5 spice Apple Pie with Maple icecream. It was very good and the best part of my dinner.
We had ordered another round of drinks quite a bit earlier and they did not show up until after our dessert.
I really am not sure I would go back as there are a lot of restaurants in Calgary that are less expensive and way better service and food.

1  Thank CindyCalgary_Alberta
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We went here for some appetizers and drinks and were pleased with the service and the variety. We ordered the cheese plate and it was really well presented and very good.

1  Thank Alliejay76
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We recently went to Belgo with a group of approximately 20 people. The food was excellent (the ribs for the appetizer were the best I have had in a long time) and the service was also excellent. They were able to time it so that everyone's meals were delivered at pretty well the same time and no one was left waiting. They have a great selection of beers and we tried some of the Danish ones -- Boon Kriek was extremely good. The prices overall are a bit high, which would stop me from going too freguently but it is certainly worthwhile for a special occasion.

1  Thank JustACoupleOfUs
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Great atmosphere, good food, good drinks. Would come back for sure. Great customer service.