“It doesn't get any better!”

Manies Pizzaria & Greek Cuisine
Ranked #554 of 3,834 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed December 12, 2015

I've been to Manie's a couple of times now and will continue to go back! The food is fantastic and so it the service. The menu is expansive - so many choices at very reasonable prices. The pizza is amazing - deep dish! The portion sizes are quite large - you will leave satisfied and possibly with tomorrow's lunch (your leftovers)!
The service is friendly and professional. The restaurant is a nice size (not too big), warm and inviting. It's not loud in there like many places and you can converse with your dinner mates privately and without shouting! :)
This is a wonderful restaurant and I fully recommend it without hesitation to everyone!

Reviewed November 24, 2015

This is a little place on 17 th ave SW
It has fantastic service and great food. I love the pizza and my wife loves the Greek food
A must place to go!!!

1  Thank CraignLu
Reviewed June 1, 2015 via mobile

It's my boyfriend's birthday and we chose to celebrate it here..Food was excellent!!!! Roast lamb, baked carbonara and Special #2 pizza is to die for! Try a Greek wine too and you won't be sorry! Had a great time!

Reviewed January 12, 2015

I have been eating take out from Manie's for 18 years. I have recommended them often in that time as well and never had a complaint. Whether it's baked spaghetti, lasagna, souvlaki, pizza or even souvlaki pizza Manie's is Calgary's best place for a pizza. They deliver late especially Fri & Sat.

Last week however I needed to have a business lunch and for the first time dined in. We were served right away and the waitress was very attentive and helpful. The ambiance is excellent for a meal. I had a gyro and potatoes which were curried and flavorful. Being on 17th ave is very convenient and I would recommend it for anyone who wants greek food or pizza whether alone, with family or friends.

1  Thank heavygambler
Reviewed October 29, 2014

We have been there a few times and it's always a pleasure! Family business, great guests and excellent food. Highly recommended!