“It's closed now... but they had wonderful pies”
Review of Lolita's Lounge - CLOSED

Lolita's Lounge
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Village Cantina disappeared over the summer, and replaced by Salt and Pepper Mexican, but it was remembered for the unique party atmosphere that permiated the resto. Good music and margaritas, and I especially loved the pies, all freshly made. You'll be missed!

Reviewed April 16, 2011

We came here to see the Garter Girls for a friend's party. The show was great - well worth the price of admission. The food, however, was an overpriced disappointment.

I had the beef bourgenois (or something like that, seems the menu has been taken off their webpage), and it was very poor for the $20 I spent on it. Beef was very overcooked, asparagus was cold and the spoonful of rice had little flavor.

I did not order a drink as I didn't want to spend any more money than I had already. I might return for a show in the future, but I'd never return for food.

Despite the food, our waitress was lovely and very efficient.

Reviewed February 20, 2011

A group of us went there last night, after paying the ridiculous $45 cover for the drag show they proceeded to grossly overcharge us for our drinks. Take your money to businesses that don't ripoff their customers.

Reviewed June 24, 2010

I know, it's not on the menu but that is what you get. I mentioned it to my server when she managed to make her way past my table - only to make mention of it - which prompted her to talk to the cook. She came back a few moments later to let me know that is how they are. She offered me a free dessert but I wasn't really looking for anything, I just thought I should let her know. For $17.50 I feel an apology or some kind of excuse would have been better than letting me know that's how they come. Duly noted.

What really irked me was when I asked for my bill she snatched my glass (not empty) from my table and abruptly brought me my bill. The patio is nice but the seating for two is pretty lousy.

In the past I have suggested this establishment to the people I work with in the neighborhood, taken people for department lunches, and after work beers. Maybe they didn't recognize me. Regardless, this will not be on my list of suggestions in the future.

1  Thank rawrobo
Reviewed June 1, 2010

The middle aged man who served us was terrible. I ordered my drink and two tables who were seated after me were served prior to me. His was pompous and cranky. Service was very slow and at the end of dinner, he could hardly wait for us to get out of the restaurant. The seat cushions on the chairs could also use a good cleaning. I won't be back.

1  Thank kaizen01