“Best continental buffet”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Missouri
“Best continental buffet”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My husband and I chose the continental buffet as part of our hotel package. It included pastries, fruit, dairy items, over-the-top-delicious oatmeal, cold cereals--and I'm leaving out other things. The presentation was lovely and appetizing. Our server, Nora, was outstanding!! She kept us provisioned with coffee and juice and was very, very friendly.

• Visited March 2014

Drumheller, Canada
“supportive of new staff member and us (impressed)”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We went for breakfast as we were staying the hotel. I did feel it was too pricey for my budget and initially felt annoyed to feel obligated to have the breakfast buffet. That changed when I realized I could order an egg single with an order of toast.
We were a party of 10. Others had the buffet and other things and enjoyed their breakfasts. We had a new staff member on and somehow a couple of orders got mixed up and one did not get what she ordered. More experienced staff and manager were very supportive of their new staff member and us (impressed!) and it was not too long before everyone had what they wanted. The manager was very apologetic and offered fruit or pastry to everyone. I think the service was great considering things can happen, especially when you are new and we were a big party to start out with.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank rangerpippi
Burleigh Heads, Australia
“Relaxing and surprisingly good”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a drink and late, light, lunch during the Stampede. Food was excellent, I had the shrimp tacos, delicious. My husband ordered a cheese and fruit platter which had a nice selection of cheeses and fruits. Wait staff were friendly and attentive, what more could you want on a hot dusty stampede afternoon?

Visited July 2013
1 Thank tpw226
Calgary, Canada
“Best Buffet Breakfast”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is one of the best buffet breakfasts we've ever had. Eggs benedict from a buffet, perfectly cooked! Wow. Vegetables (asparagus) not mushy. Server always present refreshing coffee and juice. All the items we sampled were perfectly cooked and tasty. This breakfast was part of our hotel package, so price was not an issue. Others might find it a little pricey, though.

Visited December 2012