“Meal was cold, brought the wrong Beer, mixed up order.”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Ranked #366 of 3,625 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed July 17, 2013

To start off with the menu was hard to read...the fine print black on orange...not good. The menu said regular or Roma size for the Prime rib ...not explaining what that meant. I asked how many mushrooms do you get with and order and the waitress made a tiny shape about the size of two loonies. The coffee was cold....warm. My meal was barley warm, and actually parts were cold, like the potatoes. The waitress mixed up what side we ordered. The so called MEDALIONS were tough and basically inedible. The ribs were good. The prime rib had to be reheated also ( instead of just bringing me a new order. The person I was with had a "birthday meal" pass. The manager should have given us both our meals for free and given us a free pass for another meal, but he just knocked a few bucks off. I was not impressed in the least and will NEVER go back to TONY ROMA'S.

2  Thank RobertJFisherCalgary
There are newer reviews for Tony Roma's

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Our server Chantel. was awesome...attentive, courteous and quick with service.

The food was clean (tasty not greasy) we had the calamari x 3, rib combo and baby ribs...the broccolli was done to a T still green a slight crunch ( my favorite), not mushy and tasty,

1  Thank grassislander
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food here is just average and it is obvious, because the parking lot always seems to have very light traffic. I like to try all places in the area and this is one of many restaurants close by but not my favorite by any means. The ribs were okay but they were cold and so were the mashed potatoes.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I'm a rib lover and always loved TR ribs. But lately been enjoying Montana's beef ribs.
Gf and I decided to go to the all u can eat rib night at Tony's .
The ribs were absolutely insulting. All bone.
I felt like I was shaving the meat off.
Some ribs I didn't even try and when the girl came back she just took the bones away as if I had eaten. I tried 7 ribs before I gave up. If I could relive the moment I'd have spoken to the manager and refused to pay it was that bad. Throw a screaming baby at 9:00 into the mix and I was seriously pissed off.
I am not a complainer by nature , so it takes a lot for me to go this far.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was hesitant to go to TR's because of the really negative comments. But it was endless ribs Tuesday so we headed there. The staff were great. The food was very very good. Huge portions. My date ordered the endless rib special and couldn't even think of ordering more. I was nervous about ordering the ribs so I ordered calimari and skins. They were $5 each ....what a deal. Very good value. It is a new promotion in the lounges. I'm disappointed I didn't have the ribs but as Arnold says "we will be back". Good Job TR! The lounge rocks, very nice decore!