“Wedding in banquet room...”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Ranked #403 of 3,679 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Wonderful food, wonderful service. 40 people and they didn't mess up anyones order (if they did it was fixed even before the food was out), and the steak was perfect to order! Loved the food! I don't have anything bad to say about it!

1  Thank chelseakicks7

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Food when it arrived was cold. Probably because it took an hour and a half to get it, the orders were wrong. Never will go there again

1  Thank Amanda G
Reviewed May 23, 2012

To start off I want to say how I always enjoyed going to Tony Roma's until today. In the pass I seen the application to fill out for "Your Birthday Card", busy as I am I just never had the time to complete the card and give it to our waitress/waiter in the past. Coming up to my Birthday, I knew I wanted to dine at Tony Roma's so I went online to your website and filled out the Email sign up for your Birthday. I received my wonderful email for my "Free" Birthday Entree, went to 3010 23rd St. N.E., Calgary, Alberta location. Ordered my drinks and appetizer, and meal, mid way through our appetizer our waiter (Christian) comes over to our table and explains that the email print out was not valid. He did explain to us that there is "Birthday Card" they fill out at the location that "the birthday card includes a deal to get you free ribs on your birthday". But my email was not valid so I was unable to use it at that time. The Manager "Paul" then comes over and explains he would give me a "Free Desert" but not the "Free Meal" because I did not have a valid "Birthday Card" This was suppose to be a special Birthday diner which turned into a very frustration trip. We then ask our waiter just to cancel our order, we finished our appetizer and left very upset. I didn't even bother with the "Free Desert". It wasn't even about the "Free Meal" I would have gladly paid my dinner, it was the principle. I think if I would have been explained prior to ordering our food I wouldn't be as upset, but the unprofessionalism that your manager showed to us is what turned us to leave. Our waiter on the other hand was very kind and courteous. I regret paying anything for my poor experience but we were pretty much done our appetizer when we were so rudely explained this locations policy. I believe that the manager should have made a special arrangements where I did not have the proper "Birthday Card" and I would have joyfully filled it out for future visits, where I did show I was very much interested in your company by taking the time to fill out the online registration . I did leave the location Birthday application behind as I was so frustration it wasn't even worth filling out. My husband was quite embarrassed, I lost my appetite for Ribs, and I am not sure when or if we will be back to Tony Roma's due to this experience. On a brighter note, Red Lobster was absolutely delicious and we had amazing customer service experience there.

22  Thank Jen4546
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Great service, awsome food. What more can a person say.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Always good food at Tony Romas. I had the feature of chicken and riblings. Sooo good. Service was a little slow (we were the only people in the bar area) But a tip, they will re cork your left over wine to take home!

1  Thank lexywil