“Decent Thai Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Alberta, Canada
“Decent Thai Food”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Good food, satisfactory service. The restaurant can be busy for lunch, so if you can get there before 12 noon, the chance of a good table is much better.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank wbsAlberta

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Dog face. The food was okay but not I don't like their reaction. Better to developing on it woman. And ur restaurant was very dark by the way

1 Thank Elephant171
Strathmore, Canada
“Great for lunch on the run. Even better for a night on the town starter.”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

This place is really close to where I work so I have had the pleasure of eating here several times on my lunch break. The food is very authentic and very tasty. The service is really fast and friendly. Most of the time I still have time to run a few errands after I finish my lunch. I have a a couple dinners and both times the food and service were just as good. The prices are very reasonable and worth every penny. If you are looking for a great little place for lunch or dinner I would highly recommend stopping in.

1 Thank ern678
Barrie, Ontario
“Excellent service and good Thai food.”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Ok this is not five star dining, but the food was very good. Started with a Tom Ka Gai (coconut soup w/chicken) and asked for the spicy version - which is never for the faint of heart.. It was delicious with several red hot thai peppers sliced in half to release the heat. Followed that with a papaya salad which was very good with a minor bite to it; tame after the hot soup, Finished off with the duck pad thai which was pretty good, maybe not memorable, but quite acceptable. As is often the case with Asian restaurants, the wine list was pretty mediocre, but I wasn't expecting any pairings. If you like Thai food, you should not be disappointed at Thai Boat.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Don R
Calgary, Canada
“Food is ok but service is lousy”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I had been to this restaurant before and the food was authentic and I think it is worth to go back again. The second visits was not too bad. The food quality is ok and price keep reasonable. But the service became very lousy. The waitress kept on asking us whether we finished our dinner although there were not many guests around. I guess she wants back home asap. Anyway, if you want to have a quick dinner and do not mind the service then probably you want to give it a try.

• Visited July 2011