“Lies Lies Lies”

Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Killarney
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I called at 2:30 pm and asked if they delivered to our area, They said yes. When we ordered (tried to order) they said they did not deliver to our area. Secondly the lady on the phone could barely write down our adress. I had to spell it about five times. A friend of mine gave me a piece of the pizza and it tasted good. I told my wife about it and we were excited to try the pizza. After this we will not go to the restaurant or order anything ever again. They should state on their website where they will and will not deliver. False advertising. They lost our business and I will tell everyone I know NOT to go there. :(

9  Thank bubba999999
There are newer reviews for Spiros Pizza on 17th

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Spiros has been in operation for many many years. It is always consistent in quality and service. We have been going to Spiros for a long time and on occasion order pizza for delivery.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is one of the oldest pizza house & a greek restaurant located close to the Wesrbrook Shopping Center. Because of it's location on a busy street it was able to survive a lot of up & downs in Calgary's iconomy. The food and service is reasonably good and it is well priced. The decor is Greek old country style but clean.

1  Thank Jim L
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The food is a bit overpriced, but the rest of the experience was quite pleasant (I was apprehensive after reading some of the reviews). The waitress was very friendly and attentive. We ordered a large pizza (1/2 Annah's Island and 1/2 Beba's Lamb) which was excellent. Very nice crust and loads of cheese, although it can be quite filling and with so much greasy cheese it can make you not feel great after consuming so much (I would order a medium for 2 people). We also ordered the Calamari which was also very tasty, but the tzatziki was too liquidy with not enough garlic. The restaurant itself could use a makeover with its dated buliding and tacky "Greek tourist" decor, but it's tolerable. Overall I'd give it a 3.5/5 (it doesn't quite deserve to be rounded up to a 4, so I gave it a 3).

1  Thank PicToMan
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Order the spinach and feta extra large pizza. You can take home what you don't finish. Crispy buttery crust with lots of topping.

2  Thank MustTravel88