“Hidden gem!”

Cuisines: International
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is a cool little spot downtown. Good food, service & atmosphere. More bar-oriented on weekend nights - nice to have another option for going out that's a bit more intimate.

2  Thank Dee P

Reviewed April 21, 2012

From the manager to the girl at the entrance, very rude people. They do not have a clue of what a good customer service is. Please support
Places that treat people good.

1  Thank Psp2012
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Located right downtown in the Husky building (on 9th Avenue SW), this place opens for lunch and dinner. There is pay parking right across 9th Ave, or on the street.

The restaurant is very small, but nice. Downstairs is a more casual dining experience, almost like a bar or pub, with tall tables and bar stools. Upstairs is much fancier.

The food here is good, but VERY expensive. The service is decent.

I would definitely recommend hanging out on a Saturday evening though, when Soho hosts a latin dance party, with a live DJ and sometimes with live performers, playing salsa, reggaeton, bachata and other latin music. It is normally quite busy, and a fun scene to see at least once.

2  Thank lacanadiensita
Reviewed July 30, 2011

I work in the building. Two people for lunch, no alcohol or dessert and the bill was $50. That's fine if it's a memorable lunch - food, service and/or atmosphere. It wasn't. Soup, sandwich and a coffee - acceptable taste, portion and presentation but not outstanding. I will definitely choose anywhere else before returning to this.

2  Thank AB_Travel
Reviewed February 18, 2011

We were on our way to an evening seminar around the corner and decided to try SoHo. I had the Mahi-Mahi fish tacos which were well prepared with a plain slaw, avocado and a tangy salsa. My wife had the Prawn Tempura, which I tasted. I found them to have excellent flavor, but would have preferred them to be crisper, like Japanese Tempura. We shared a plate of the Salt and Pepper Ribs. They had the right amount of salt and spice and were very satisfying. Our friend had the Vietnam Bowl which was large and filled with fresh cooked veggies. The service was good with few patrons when we arrived. Although substituting Diet Pepsi when Diet Coke was ordered, without informing the customer, is considered a punishable offense by my wife and me.

2  Thank jfuji