“Best Food in Chinatown!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Silver Dragon Restaurant

Silver Dragon Restaurant
Ranked #104 of 3,490 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Best Food in Chinatown!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Silver Dragon has one of the best Chinese buffets in all of Calgary, the number of selections available is quite amazing, the ginger beef is a definite must have. Good service and a great atmosphere. You will want to get here early, especially for lunch as this place is very popular and can fill up very quickly.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Korean first
Nairobi, Kenya
“Good address in Calgary Chinatown”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

This Chinese eatery is one of the best addresses in Calgary, and as a consequence you will have a hard time to get a seat without first reserving. I appreciated I particular the wonton soup and the delicious ginger beef (a Calgary Chinese specialty I was told).

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Moncton, Canada
“Very Satisfied!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

We ate at this restaurant many times during our stay. It unlike other Chinese restaurants. Their washrooms are clean.

Visited August 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We chose this restaurant by chance, on our recent trip to Calgary. AND WOW !!!

We were a party of 5 (with 2 of our group being Chinese/Australians). The unanimous opinion was that it was the BEST Chinese restaurant food we had ever had. Their pot stickers and also their chicken and almonds in sweet brown sauce were out of this world.

I cannot recommend this restaurant too highly. I am just sorry I don't live in Calgary, as I would be a regular customer.

• Visited July 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Elegant Atmopshere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Compared to many typical Chinese restaurants, Silver Dragon is top for the atmosphere and service. A friend of mine recommended this place so I decided to bring my family for dinner. The food was decent but not as good as I expected. The service was good. Personally, I didn't enjoy the food as much as my time spent with my family at a classy restaurant.

Visited June 2013