“MMMMMM Seafood!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Being from Nova Scotia I grew up with a lobster fishery in my backyard. Having standards of only the best seafood I can honestly say Red Lobster met my criteria.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I enjoyed the lobster fest. We had very good service. The lobster was delicious and so was the variety of shrimp. I wish I had more room for the bowl of clam chowder as it looked pretty good.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

food portions very small from the yr ealier and 4 buck higher... too much liquid butter and not enough sea food :(

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The food here has really been going down hill. It tasted awful. I had a lobster pasta and it had crunchy bits in it. NOT pleasant at all. Will not be going here again.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great cheese bun's and decent food. interesting aquatic themed atmosphere. Service is usually really good too.I go not expecting a lot and am always satisfied.