“overpriced food but good”
Review of Red Lobster - CLOSED

Cuisines: Seafood
Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Reviewed June 5, 2012

It is such a difficult thing. The food is good but you know it is over priced. But, it is good. The service is okay. The decor needs some updating. It is getting tired.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

The drinks were excellent, but the food was barely average. After having been to a Red Lobster in California, I was looking forward to this meal. I was very disappointed with the food quality. Coconut shrimp was soggy, lobster had no seasoning, scallop dish had way too much "dressing" that served only as a filler.

Our server was great which is all that brings this review up to "Average"...... we won't be back.

1  Thank Debbie K
Reviewed May 13, 2012

One of my favorites. Large selection, including non seafood choices. Expensive, but delicious. The ultimate feast in my favorite when I want to spluge. The popcorn shrimp is what I choose if I'm on a budget. The biscuits are free and amazing.

1  Thank travellor2100
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Ive only been to Red Lobster, twice. I only go becaue my boyfriend loves it. We've just gone during lobster fest. First time we went i got very sick off the food, shrimp and pasta. Second time we went I got the steak and was fine. Service both times when we went were very very good. My boyfriend was also impressed with the food, yea a little pricy but we dont go there alot so its still nice.

Would probably go back, for lobster fest.

1  Thank Nicole D
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Good value for what you get. Can be noisy and service was slow. The food is average. Bathrooms dirty.