“Long wait for a very average meal”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #231 of 3,682 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Alyth - Bonnybrook - Manchester
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My friend and I decided to see why so many people were willing to wait for up to an hour for dinner!
This family restaurant was very busy on a recent Saturday evening
We decided to have the haddock and chips which came with a side order of salad. I decided to try the Caesar salad, very average salad with bottled dressing and your standard packaged croutons with a little cheese? What a shame. Then came the fries and haddock. The haddock was coated in a very inferior limp coating, again not what I had been expecting and the fries although hot were again limp and very ordinary. I shall not be returning any time soon

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Haven't been to this restaurant in quite awhile and the interior improvements are quite nice. Kedar's service was excellent. Subtle food improvements to an already great menu were great. Looking forward to coming back

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I visited this Restaurant and had a great time there. The food is excellent mostly Seafood, Shrimp, Atlantic Lobster, Scallop, although it also serves Fish Fillet, Chicken breast, all with vegetables, drinks. We enjoyed eating lobster, shrimp and fish. The bread is excellent we all loved it.
Overall, we recommend this restaurant.
For a Business Lunch, my choice would be something lighter..., after this meal, I feel like taking a nap.

1  Thank Topkaizen
Reviewed August 8, 2013

It's hard to go wrong with Red Lobster! We had a fabulous meal, I had a lobster tail with shrimp and scallops in butter and everything was delicious!! Our server was a very nice guy as well. Love Red Lobster!!

1  Thank UnicornGT
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

They are currently doing a much needed updating of the interior. We were seated in short order and had drinks shortly after that. Our waitress was extremely helpful in making suggestions as todifferent items to try. We ordered the create your own sea food platters and steak. The food came out hot looking like a million bucks!!!! I would say it was one of the top places I have ever eaten at. All thumbs up.

1  Thank articusblue