“Red Lobster is always good”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #309 of 3,537 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Alyth - Bonnybrook - Manchester
Vancouver, Canada
“Red Lobster is always good”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We waited less than 5 minutes for out table. I would rather have had a booth but they were very busy. The biscuits are so yummy. I'm glad I don't have the recipe, otherwise I would turn into a whale. The salads were good and just nicely finished when our shrimp and Lobster entry came along. It was delicious. I wish we had Red Lobster in BC.

I took home the leftovers as we had a fridge in our hotel. They were fab for lunch the next day.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Thelma S

• Polish first
Scotch Creek, Canada
“long wait”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We just recently went to the Red Lobster on Macleod in Calgary. We were in town visiting with our kids so decided to take them out for supper the last night we were there. We had been to a Red Lobster in Calgary before but not at that location. We got there and waited to be seated. This took awhile, as did the rest of the night to be honest. The staff seemed to be disorganized. One person at our table had a glass of water and the outside of it had melted wax on. The server seen to it as soon as he was told. However dinner was a long wait..nearly 3 hours in total since we had entered the restaurant till we finally got our bill. We declined his offer for dessert as we had been there long enough by then. The food was good however the slow service is something they can definitly work on. Also the fact they seemed so disorganized. We noticed they were re-doing the place so maybe that sent them in a tizzy. At any rate I hope they work on the service end of the restaurant so IF we decided to return at a future time, it will be more pleasurable.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Joanne5502
“Happy birthday!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

A perfect place for a perfect ocassion! The food is delicious, the service, giving the fact that we were a party of about 20, was very good.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank luzincanada
Calgary, Canada
“Its was not long enough”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Unlike others we went without a coupon, we were in the mood for seafood and thought this was the place to go as we had not been in years. We should have stayed away longer. I dont usually complain but this place was terrible. If it werent for the biscuits my rating would have been poor.
We went for lunch and we had an arrogant waiter who spent more time looking at us than serving us. I had the ultimate feast as it showed a picture of a nice lookin lobster tail and nice sized crab legs. What showed up was a small lobster tail that was not rubbery but very small, the crab legs were very small and not really worth the time to dig the meat out. The butterfly shrimp were extremly greasy and the whole meal left my stomach feeling like you do after a bad Chinese meal. The Caeser was pretty good though. The biscuits were great but the service was terrible. The odd time that the waiter showed up we had to ask him for refills on our pop and biscuits despite the glasses being clearly empty. The waiter clearly had other things on his mind. I would give this location a pass as they clearly o not appreciate my money and I will show my displeasure by not going back. Maybe another location would be better

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Gibber1968
Calgary, Canada
“YOU CAN BOOK A RESERVATION”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

It was nice to know that you don't have to wait in line, but can now book a time. We arrived at 6:15 (the time of our reservation) and were immediately seated. My friend and I had the Ultimate Lobsterfest (29.99) as I had a coupon for buy one get second half price. For drinks she raved about the Grand Patron Margarita (10.75)and said it was the best she had had. I had the Sunset Passion Colada (9.99) and it was good. For an appetiser we had the Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms (9.99) excellent. The lobsterfest consisted of crab, lobster and two types of shrimp. Unfortunately i at too many biscuits and salad and ended up having to bring half of my dinner home. At least now I have lunch today. Service was quick and efficient.

• Visited April 2013