“Awesome pizza”

Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome pizza”
Reviewed July 5, 2010

went there with a friend of mine yesterday. We sat in the lounge. While the atmosphere in the lounge is not ideal, the Pizza was the best I'd ever had. When I found out they do takeout & delivery I knew I'd be a repeat customer. The pizza is a little pricey compared to most places, but you will find that it is worth every penny.

1 Thank Ray_T114

Calgary
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza to die for. Good steak too”
Reviewed May 4, 2009

on a tip from a friend I checked this place out. I was told to order the pizza or the steak.

The pizza was a little pricey, but well worth the money. thick toppings, perfectly cooked. Not greasy like many pizza's out there. The pizza may have been the best I'd ever had.

My guest had the steak and said it was very good.

the service was also excellent.

The menu was that of a typical steak house. Pricing would be a little more than what you'd be accustomed to (for pizza anyhow).

1 Thank Ray_Tee13