“Great Tasting Viet Food”

Quynh Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #306 of 3,625 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have been going to this place for 3 or 4 years now. I have always found the food to be fresh and delicious. I have been only ordering a #36 (Satay Beef Soup) with #1 (Springrolls) for the last few years, so my menu knowledge is limited. The broth in #36 is so flavourful and spicy. The bean sprouts, chillies, and basil are always fresh. The #1 is hot, crispy, and the pork flavour comes through.

The prices are good for the amount of food you get. A medium #36 is enough to fill me up and hits the spot everytime.

I always find the staff friendly and attentive with filling up your water and making sure your meal is to your liking.

There are newer reviews for Quynh Vietnamese Cuisine

Reviewed May 17, 2014

My partner and I were staying a hotel close by and decided to check this place out as we didn't want anything particularly fancy for supper. The restaurant is located in a strip mall and it's BIG, it seemed reasonably busy even though we came in near closing time. We both ordered vermicelli bowls which were generously portioned if nothing to write home about, $12 per bowl seemed to be average value at best. We also made the mistake of ordering some kind of mixed vegetable stir fry which came out a sloppy mess with very little protein on the plate, not a good choice. Service was meh, as you would except for Asian restaurants in general, but they did come by once to fill the water instead of ignoring us completely. We would suggest finding something else in the area, although options are limited particularly past 9-10PM.

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I only tried the Pho chicken soup, which was great and Bubble tea which was great as well. I checked out dishes on other tables and the looked and smelled great :)

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Always good food and incredibly fast (in and out in 30 minutes without rushing the meal). Best place around if you've got limited time to lunch.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

we ordered soup, and noodle dishes, along with taro bubble tea for the four of us. everything tasted very good!

1  Thank stuff101