“Needed to use the facilities before I could get out the door......”
Review of Puspa Restaurant

Puspa Restaurant
Ranked #1,868 of 3,625 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2011

I took my wife here for dinner a number of months back. We ordered pakora, butter chicken, naan bread and some rice (the typical things us whities order in an Indian restaurant). By the time we finished our pakora (the appetizer) my stomach had already began to turn, but seeing as we had more food coming, I put it aside and finished the rest of the meal. Now don't get me wrong, it tasted half decent, but by the time the bill was about to come I had to ask my wife to handle it while I dashed to the bathroom where I was extremely sick. When I came out of the restroom my wife and I made our way back home a.s.a.p., where we both spent the next hour taking turns in the bathroom. Long story short, if you want Ok food and diarrhea, this is the restaurant to visit.

There are newer reviews for Puspa Restaurant

Reviewed May 1, 2010

Went to Puspa last night and we were very disappointed. The waiter was just rude and the service was poor (but we kept having our glasses filled with water...)
The food was average, my shrimp curry was quite nice but my husband's chicken vindaloo was disappointing.
The floor in the restaurant was really dirty with old rice from previous customers.
We will definitely not go back there again.

1  Thank EstelleNick
Reviewed February 10, 2010

This is my favorite Indian restaurant in Calgary. I wish the room were a little larger, because it can feel slightly crowded, but that's my only criticism. The menu is well selected, the kitchen is outstanding, and the owner-manager looks after table service. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Adox