“Good place to have lunch”
Review of Pasquales

Pasquales
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasquales is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #151 of 3,756 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Southwest Calgary
Cross street: Glenmore Trail
Transit: Walking distance from Chinook Station.
Description: As a restaurant that has been in business for over 30 years, Pasquales has a loyal following of regular customers. We are a family owned and operated, and we take pride in our quality food and service. Our consistency, wide variety, and fresh food everyday are why people leave satisfied and always come back. Our menu is extensive, we specialize in fine Italian cuisine but also offer a well-focused selection of North American classics, perfect for the lunch crowd. The atmosphere is relaxed, and modern, with a classic feel. If you are looking to book an event, corporate function or even a wedding we are the place to be, with two private rooms that can accommodate most any request. In addition, if you want to enjoy our tasty food but need to be somewhere else, we can cater!
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was to this place beeing part of a group invited to lunch by one of our contractors - so they pay the bill and I enjoyed the lunch. We were sitted exactly at the same table pictured by Trip advisor and I found it very comfortable and convenient for this type of venues. The food was good, especially that I didn't have to pay for it and be able to choose wherever I wanted - in a decent way. The place is clean and the service was excelent. I will go back anytime if somebody will pay (just joking), I will probably bring my wife there sometime.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went for dinner, usually have lasagna but I decided to try something new. I had the ribs it was great. Never disappointed with the food here and the warm atmosphere.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have dined at Pasquales for many years. The repas is always delicious and the service excellent. Pasquale, Isabella and "family" have built up a loyal cliental due to the cuisine and atmosphere. They can accommadate a large gathering (with notice) in two private dining rooms. They take pride in their dishes, and service and it shows. We cannot praise this restaurant enough. It is close to Chinook Centre, with free parking. Worth a visit!!!

2  Thank LaurierCalgary
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The food was to die for!!! Best Italian I have had in a long time!!! Bit expensive, but worth every dollar!!! Would have been nice to have a small house salad with it, but great all around!!! Will return!!!

1  Thank kimmerFernie
Reviewed October 8, 2012

food was not very good ceasor salad was soggy as i heard another lady saying pasta was so so i believe reheated in a microwave staff was nice but wont be back for a return meal

2  Thank yyy330