“Great food”

Osteria Chefs Table
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hillurst
Description: A quaint, casual, elegant setting featuring classic Italian cuisine with a twist. Daily Chefs Table menu choices to include a 6 course tasting menu. Eclectic wine selection, polished yet casual and comfortable service philosophy. Private rooms available to include audio visual. Prix fix menus for group bookings and patio menu. Catering menus available. A new twist on an old established tradition.
Reviewed June 28, 2012

It's a higher end restaurant with great food. Nice place to go celebrate a special occasion.

5  Thank littlemisssunshine20
There are newer reviews for Osteria Chefs Table

Reviewed May 24, 2012

We came in quite late, but that made no difference to the welcome and service. Great menu and wine selection - some serious wines for those prepared to invest ( a1958 Ruffino Chianti for example)

5  Thank SpecksPearson
Reviewed April 26, 2012

My boyfriend of four years decided to take me somewhere special. I had no idea where and when we pulled up to Osteria de Medici there was a private room (the Venice Room) set with a small table just for the two of us. A waiter catered to our every need and politely stood behind the private bar out of hearing distance. The food was excellent and the evening was almost a fantasy. The evening ended with Paul getting down on one knee and proposing. I burst into tears . I also said yes yes yes! I don't think I will ever forget that night. I came to Osteria de Medici with my boyfriend and left with my future husband.

6  Thank Tammy S
Reviewed April 17, 2012

It's no wonder they have so many well known faces on their celebrity wall! An elegant establishment with some of the best italian dishes in the city! Try either the Linguine Pescatore or Medaglioni del Musicista! The waiter we had last time was amazing, though it was a busy Saturday he somehow managed to tend to my table as if we were the only customers in the restaurant! Highly recommend.

3  Thank Gregory D
Reviewed April 12, 2012

This is a good place to go to impress a date, or celebrate a special occasion, as long as you are not looking for gourmet or fine dining. It is a beautiful place, they have a very impressive decor with balet parking, and an extensive wine list. The menu is varied and promising, amd everything our party of 6 tried was edible. Nothing was what any of us called delicious, and not a single food item will be remembered in 2 weeks time. We did enjoy the service and the atmosphere tremendously, however not so much that we would spend that kind of money to go back. Everyone should do this once, though, as it is fun!

3  Thank Philip D