“Amazing!!!”

La Brezza Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
La Brezza Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 3,605 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1st Ave & 9th St NE
Transit: Bus #9 stops next to our restaurant. C-Train, Bridgeland/Memorial
Description: La Brezza, meaning ocean breeze, is considered to be one of Calgary's finest Italian restaurants. Opened in 1987 and still in its original location - once the owners house, La Brezza continues to offer an elegantly simple Italian cuisine, emphasizing traditional home-cooked goodness. You can enjoy a satisfying lunch and dinner menu with daily specials and you can even indulge on Sundays as we are one of the few local restaurants open 7 days a week. We pride ourselves in offering great food, great service, and a warm, relaxed atmosphere. See you soon!
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The best italian restuarant ever in my life, and the food is amazing right there. Sure will be back next time. I love the service they provided to us, they were very friendly. The price is very reasonable as well. I will recommend it to everybody to visit that italian restuarant.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank MikaLi13

Calgary
“Good food...”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Decided try this place as an anniversary dinner based on stellar reviews. The atmosphere is nice and the decor is standard. The hostess was very friendly but our waitress seemed distant. We ordered a complete meal between us, the cheese and meat antipasti looked like a costco platter. The caprese salads were ok, more of a leafy green salad really, was hoping for big leaves of basil but alas no. My wife had the chicken saltimbocca and she loved it. I had the special which was a swordfish filet and was equally delicious. Topped it off with a nice tiramisu. I do recommend this place although it does not stand out in my mind as a memorable dining experience.

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank Splurge101
Barcelona, Spain
“Nice neighbourhood italian.”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Rather out of the way (3km or so from the city centre). Nice local italian with a fairly typical range of pastas etc... Nothing terribly special or memorable..but good tasty N.American/Italian cuisine. I do not understand its rating at this level in tripadvisor.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank AJCG
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Ok, I just have to say it was "Awesome"!!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

What can I say, the food was really the best I have ever had there. I do believe they made a few really nice but small changes on the menu. And of course, Marco always makes you feel welcome. The only thing I can say, is the waitress we had was just ok. She wasn't very inviting and warm. I am glad the food made up for it.

• Visited June 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband took me to this restaurant for my birthday. Food and service were excellent. Food very fresh. Prices very reasonable for the food. Not a very big place, but very comfortable, would recommend making a reservation in advance. Excellent time had, would definitely go back.

• Visited July 2013