“Good One !!!!!.......”

La Brezza Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
La Brezza Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 3,514 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1st Ave & 9th St NE
Transit: Bus #9 stops next to our restaurant. C-Train, Bridgeland/Memorial
Description: La Brezza, meaning ocean breeze, is considered to be one of Calgary's finest Italian restaurants. Opened in 1987 and still in its original location - once the owners house, La Brezza continues to offer an elegantly simple Italian cuisine, emphasizing traditional home-cooked goodness. You can enjoy a satisfying lunch and dinner menu with daily specials and you can even indulge on Sundays as we are one of the few local restaurants open 7 days a week. We pride ourselves in offering great food, great service, and a warm, relaxed atmosphere. See you soon!
Calgary, Canada
“Good One !!!!!.......”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Simply Amazing !!! Great experience overall. Emma's food reminds me of home. It has been a long time that I didn't eat a plate of pasta like that.

3 Thank Adam L
Marco A, Owner at La Brezza Ristorante, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to review La Brezza Ristorante.

Your review helps me shape service, menu's, ambiance and all other aspects of my business for the next 25 years!!!!

So from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

I hope you have a wonderful day and we'd love to see you again at La Brezza Ristorante again shortly.

Kind regards,

Marco

“Amazing visit every time I go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

This place never ceases to amaze me! Every time I go I try to get something different and am amazed by it. My server was friendly, and had a lot to add to my meal. She also suggested a wine pairing and a suitable dessert! ...and you bet I had dessert! I can't wait to go again.

1 Thank Jasonneil03
Marco A, Owner at La Brezza Ristorante, responded to this review, January 30, 2013

Calgary, Canada
“Thsi place can't be the first or even the 500 amongst 1600 restaurants in Calgary!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

We went to La Brezza for a dinner last night. Here is the experience: Food is lower than average, meals are small for a price, menu is limited and meal doesn't lok or taste special at all. Service is awful - waitress couldn't describe deal of the day and didn't express any motivation during the dinner . When we asked for 3 deserts, she brought two, we asked for a meal without tomato souse, she brought the one with tomato souce,. After we waited for sooo log for a meal, we asked to serve the desert faster, so the server said that she is not allowed to ask or she will be in trouble. What?? Wine was overprised or very average.The whole environment is like a home kitchen and not an elegant restaurant that may be number 1 in Calgary.
There are such great restaurants and busy also - apparently tripadvisor nu.1 doesn't mean anything to general calgarian public and has nothing to do with real world. So this rating is for poor turists, apparently and that is what we learned last night... Don't recommend this experience to anyone...

7 Thank Mari251212
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Recommended...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Excellent food and service. Thank you La Brezza Ristorante! Keep it up...My friend recommend me this Restaurant and when I tried it, it was such a great experienced. Their pasta were so delicious and all the veggies they're putting in the food were absolutely fresh likes it come a minute form a garden...The staff were very nice and I know I have the right choice where to eat. A big thanks to my friend and for the wonderful dinner we had....

1 Thank Machabee C

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“two thumbs up for La Brezza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Its my first time to visit calgary and ive been to different restaurant but i can say that La Brezza catches my heart when it comes to italian cuisine.the food was really good and the place was cosy and whats great about the restaurant is not just about the food but the service as well.no doubt on my next vacation to calgary ill be going back there again.as i said two thumbs up for all of you guys.

• Visited November 2012