“Excellent food, tastes better in the restaurant”
Review of JOEY Crowfoot

JOEY Crowfoot
Ranked #180 of 3,856 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Canadian, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Description: Private dining area, nice comfy welcoming dining room and a lounge fit for, well, lounging. Lots of parking too.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

When my mother was housebound she used to love for us to bring her Joey's. I don't eat their food that often, since not low-cal, but it does taste wonderful. Generous portions, nice service, not bad atmosphere for a power mall strip outlet. Does taste better straight from the kitchen to dining table, rather than take-out.

1  Thank Kathy M

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Nice atmosphere, waiters are very nice. Food is decent, more expensive than what they are worth though. Fries taste really weird, like horseradish fries or something peculiar along those lines. Nothing to rave about though, just an average restaurant like Earl's.

1  Thank longhairlatenights
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I like this new fusion menu. Chinese, Japan, Indian, sandwich
grill, american. I order the sashimi tuna salad which tuna is very fresh and salad dressing is very tasty. Our servers seems very rush and we have been pushed to order food for 2 times and paying our bill for 3 times. This is not a busy night. At the time we sit down, there is some other empty table. I do not understand why she is rushing us to pay bill? Anyway. This is always a busy restaurant.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Our first dining experience and we weren`t disappointed! It has good layout with indoor and outdoor settings. I was impressed "the wine rack" We ordered Prawn curry & Butter chicken. The plates were well presented and tasted great! Good selection of wines and beer to accompany (although some more selection of NZ reds e.g Craggy Range, would go down well!) The staff were friendly and helpful and the meals were priced well. We will most certainly come back here more often!

1  Thank Gary B
Reviewed May 2, 2013

In our visit to your restaurant, I had given our feedback. When Maximo contacted me, he was very thankful for the feedback and he had also informed me that would be sending me a 50 gift card, which I received. So when we wanted to return for second visit, I had called to speak to the Manager to let them know, we were coming back. I was placed on hold for 7 mins, I hung up and when I told the person who I was looking for, she put me on hold again and but come and said oh I'm sorry he's on the phone. I just made the reservation who whom had answered my call. My impression was that the Manager would have greeted us upon arrival. On our first visit, the dust was very noticeable, the food was OK but just a tad cold once it reached our table and lastly my biggest concern was that the female servers all had their hair down and I had noticed they would consistently touching their hair. Upon our second visit the dust had been taken care, our food was very good this time around. But yet the female servers still had their hair down, To my self and my friend that was with, we just feel that this isn't a Alberta Food and Beverage standard.Every other establishment we go to all female servers have their hair tied back. It actually grossed us out even more then that first time. When we asked our server about the whole hair thing (Kyle I believe that was his name) he said it was a rule that they had to wear their hair down. He had even mentioned that the female servers get in trouble for wearing it up!! Is this true? I'm giving a POOR review, just for the simple fact the whole hair thing.

1  Thank swirly12

Been to JOEY Crowfoot? Share your experiences!