“Owl's this?”

Neighborhood: Alyth - Bonnybrook - Manchester
Santa fe, NM
“Owl's this?”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Close to our hotel, food was good, prices a little shocking comparing them to U.S. prices. It was more convenience for us, ate there a couple of times during our three day stay.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Thomas J

Calgary, Canada
“Disappointed”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is the second Hooters out of about 20 we have visited i have been disappointed with, We visited twice in case the first time they were having a bad day but the second visit was worse. The wings and fries had a nasty after taste like they needed to change the oil, it tasted like stale oil. I love Hooters and i hate finding bad ones, Staff were okay but people they knew came in so they were chatting to them and not keeping an eye on other customers. This is one i wont be visiting again and i really am sad about this as i feel it lets Hooters down, As I said we have visited many in the USA and UK and this was easily the worst.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank karenkriti
Brampton, Canada
“Average as are they all”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I stopped in to meet a few club friends and have a few beers. The food was average but tasty. A tad expensive yes.

Beer was a tad expensive but the service was pretty good. As a roadhouse type of restaurant, it is what I have come to expect. This location is a bit better than most I have visited elsewhere in Canada.

Visited January 2014
Banff, Canada
“Give me a Hoot, Hoot!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

We visited Hooters for dinner after a Flames game. We were starving!

Service was courteous and speedy. The chicken wings and shrimp were superb!

I have been to tons of Hooters, some in the States, some in Europe, and it seems the quality is always the same - consistent.

Want a sports bar atmosphere, with great service and delicious food? Come to Hooters!

• Visited March 2014
Lethbridge, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Deep fried pickles”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Hello Hooters staff and management.
We were in town for the Buck Cherry show last weekend, and after the show, we were going to walk down to the Mexican restaurant, when we realized it was too cold to walk anywhere, we went into Hooters and first ordered some Coronas. The beer was SKUNKY tasting and smelled really bad. We informed our waitress and she said " That's the way Corona always tastes". I strongly disagree. We did order different drinks, but our server was not pleased with us and made sure we knew it. We proceeded to order some snacks and a couple meals. We wanted to try the deep fried pickles, I had had them before, but as spears not slices and was really looking forward to trying them. I wanted to send a photo and let that speak for itself, but could not attach. Each pickle I picked up was floppy with grease and took two thick paper towels(they soaked through to the table)to soak up enough grease to make them semi-edible. I was not happy with my first experience at a Hooters and probably will never go back..... to the Calgary location on McLeod Trail anyways.

Regards Deb Smith