“Fantastic food and service.”

Earls Calgary 16th Avenue
Reserve with OpenTable
Earls Calgary 16th Avenue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #485 of 3,547 Restaurants in Calgary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Canada
“Fantastic food and service.”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

The waitresses are so friendly and helpful, and the food was to die for. Another steak that was so good I had to share with others because I didn't think they would believe how good it was. Great job.

Visited September 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Wide ranging menu”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My friend and I stopped at this Earls when returning to Calgary after a long day trip. We had no expectations of the restaurant and were really pleasantly surprised. Our server was polite, attentive and quick to respond. The menu was extensive and there was something for all tastes. The food arrived super quick and was good, although not excellent.

• Visited July 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Consistant”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Went back for work this week. I had the Dominican Fish Taco's with the side salad. The food was consistant and good. The fish in the tacos was tough and overdone though.

It has a nice seating area and great hostesses. Just a little attention to detail and the place would be perfect.

• Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place to stop”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We as group had just flown into Calgary on our way to Banff. It was going to be too long to wait until dinner so we grab a late lunch at Earls. It was recommended by the Hertz guy at the airport. We had a nice table seating 8and all of our meals were good to great. I had a tortilla soup and it was wonderful. The staff was pleasant and efficient. I realized that after a 41/2 hour flight you get dehydrated, so the staff poured a lot of water. I now realize it is a chain and would go back.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Loki2990
“Very nice Hostess”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Victoria who works as the front hostess, was very nice and polite and was always checking on her customers to see how they are doing. It was nice to be treated like that for a change. There has been too many resteraunts in Calgary were I've been treated like just another number. I will deffinately come back in here again!

• Visited June 2013