“Real Italian Food!”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I trusted the reviews and I am not disappointed! Delicious Italian Food, typical Italian Service and well-fed!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We had the best italian meal ever here. The free standing building is just amazing, the decor and atmosphere are beyond any Italian eatery in Calgary. We drive from the far end of town just to enjoy and never be dissappointed in the food and service. I wish we lived closer, however they might get sick of us if we did. The pasta is over the top and the wine list is very extensive. I find the pricing to be very reasonable for the quality. If you have the chance to meet Guido it is a treat such a personable, charming man.
Enjoy.

1  Thank stylin1
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Last week, my husband and I decided to have a pasta dinner at Da Guido Restaurant. We were able to get seated right away without a reservation. The server brought us hot bread with butter and some fresh tasty bruschetta as well. We had the calamari for appetizers, and then ordered the Linguine Pescatora for our entrees. I had the white sauce and my husband had the red sauce. We always like seafood linguine and we enjoyed our dinner that evening. The service was excellent and we laughed and joked with the workers and they made us feel like we were family. For dessert we shared the pear with hazelnut and they were nice enough to even cut it in half and serve it on separate plates for us. We had a cappucino and a latte to end our fine dinner. This is a nice cozy restaurant and they are always making sure your water glass is full and your needs are taken care of right away.

1  Thank Wishbones
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Italian dining at it's finest! The food and service is always exceptional! You must have a reservation as they are always very busy.

1  Thank Cathie042
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Since we moved from Ontario to CALGARY, we've been a frequent customer for this restaurant.. Me and my hubby always loved their set menu's!! ALl awesome.. The Chef never dissapoints us. Will highly recommend.. A bit pricey but worth spending your money!!
Awesome service.