“Lunch or anytime”

Ranked #54 of 3,855 Restaurants in Calgary
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed March 20, 2017

Bun good. meat good, toppings good, music good, beer cold. What more do you want.Best burgers in Calgary.

1  Thank Cosmopolitan810333

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I are on a hunt for the best burger in Calgary! Our first stop was Boogie burgers ! Did not disappoint ! Great everything! Better than Peter's !My grandson loved the burger and fries as he did the vintage video games! So far #1 on our list! Stay tune for Best hot dog in 2 weeks!

1  Thank 13terry
Reviewed February 19, 2017

My wife and I have been going to Boogie's for almost 40 years. We dropped by again last weekend and it's still a great burger joint. Our favourite burgers are still on the menu - my wife loves the Fay and I always go for the Sam's (love the fried egg on top). My daughter and granddaughter shared some chicken fingers and fries, and my granddaughter had her first milkshake - it caused her eyes to pop open and a huge smile! The food was fantastic and the service very good. If you order the Sam's beware, it's a 12 napkin burger, but so damn good! Oh, and try the Fat Elvis shake!

1  Thank Wuffda55
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

We have been in Calgary a long time and have been meaning to go to Boogies burgers. Went the evening of Superbowl and it was quiet, but the food is honest and tasty. We shared the Sam's burger with the egg, and the Boog-Mac. Both were excellent but the Sam's burger won. Highly recommended!

1  Thank John K
Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a late supper on a Monday. Place was fairly quiet, but steady traffic on a first name basis with the staff. Lots of different combinations to pick from to keep you coming back to try them all. Food was very good, staff was friendly and efficient. Will be back.
-Nate :)