“A good time”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Markham
“A good time”
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I'm sure it had a lot to do with the company that I was with but I had a great time. I might have had a better time if I wasn't so tired. The orders were cobb salads and a tofu thai salad. No complaints about the food. The others in my party are wine drinkers and enjoyed their drinks. Our waitress was very knowledgeable, accomodating, attentive and friendly. A couple of us forgot to order chicken with the salads and the kitchen did a rush order to get that out to us. They even let someone charge their mobile device behind the bar.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank TJAMROCK

Calgary, Canada
“Cross the street and go to Joey's!”
Reviewed April 9, 2011

I was expecting something great, but instead got horrible. I've dined in plenty of "upscale restaurants" and this is not at all in the range. The waitress was NOT upscale, the food was not upscale (I think mine must have been a frozen dinner they picked up at WalMart, and overcooked it in the microwave). The $47 dollar bottle of Malbec was horrible, I can't believe they actually had "copper moon" on the menu? Copper Moon at a Sheraton Upscale restaurant? Retails at SuperStore for $14 (1 liter bottle and I know because that's what a friend serves and loves it. Please save yourself from this place... the young teeny bopper waitresses and waiters (and food) across the street has more upscale than the Sheraton Restaurant in Calgary. Save yourself the experience and money! It's not at all worth it.
Sorry, the waitress couldn't even let our 83 year old father finish his meal, pressured him so much that he rendered his plate before he was halfway even done.

• Visited April 2011
2 Thank funkomatique
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This place used to be good but now it $ucks! They served me stale burger & fries and couldn't make a decent...”
Reviewed January 13, 2008

This place used to be good but now it $ucks! They served me stale burger & fries and couldn't make a decent martini. Boo!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook