“Great food and super authentic.”
Review of Gee Gong - CLOSED

Gee Gong
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I cannot overrate the food or service here. Upon arrival my hostess seated me almost immediately. She guided me through the menu although I didn't need it and determined what I needed for a good meal for me. I loved the food. The roast pork and duck was amazing and the wor wanton soup was incredible. I cannot over speak the food and the ambience was really great. I will be eating here many more times whenever I am back in Calgary.

1  Thank Isuredotravelalot

Reviewed August 16, 2011

Hot and sour soup, Peking duck, and most items are great. It's been a great secret for along time. Service is great, food is fast served I make it my birthday place to celebrate. To bad they are closed on Wednesdays. Food prices are half the price of surrounding restaurants prices.

1  Thank William M
Reviewed August 16, 2010

I really like thus place. They have bbq'd park and ducks hanging up as you walk in. Good food, service and neat atmosphere. Go for it!

1  Thank spork911
Reviewed May 1, 2009

This shop is tucked away in the downtown regions of Calgary. Food is always served warm and fresh and greeted with family atmosphere. Portions are large for the dollar value. A little heavy on the grease but if eaten hot food tastes great!

I would go back again and again!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed November 30, 2008

Great little bbq pork noodle shop. Tasty bbq and roast pork. This would be a great lunch restaurant. Only down side is having to pay crazy downtown calgary parking prices.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook