“I was surprised at how good the food was here! The waitress didn't write anything down and we had a huge group!”
Review of Ed's Restaurant - CLOSED

Ed's Restaurant
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Mission
Reviewed January 5, 2008

Reviewed December 26, 2007

Sorry to say has nothing to do with food, just the manager! Tried to organize a dinner the night of the last flames game, wasn't thinking I'd get in but thought I'd call anyway, expected a pleasant phone call back saying we're sorry we can't accomodate you that evening, but if you'd like to make a reservation for another night we'd be happy to accomodate you. NOT! First of all, manager says, "you don't have an answering machine: second she says "we can't do that" CLICK I was so flabbergasted even though I was expecting the negative answer anyway I couldn't believe how rude she was! Too Bad customer service means nothing, I guess it means they'll get nothing from me in the future, regular flames fan and past ed's retaurant patron.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 21, 2007

Decent food though a bit overpriced. Ribs are great though.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed December 14, 2007

Best chicken wings in town.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 12, 2007

Great wings before the game!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook