“just saying but....” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chianti Cafe & Restaurant

Chianti Cafe & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chianti Cafe & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,104 of 3,490 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“just saying but....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

If its an Italian restaurant and all you hear is people speaking (presumably) chinese at the top of their lungs, and I get my pasta that is STORE BOUGHT pasta with the smallest amount of sauce and one or two chunks of chicken for 11.99???? I would not pay their special "8.99" pasta special. It lacks taste, spice, and real authenticity. I used to come to this restaurant and loved it, brought friends and family but who ever took over management should be ASHAMED of the low quality food & drink they are pumping out. what a slap in the face when it comes to Italian food. (ui wouldnt even consider it Italian but more FAST FOOD) The drinks were disgusting, we both got martinis that tasted like whomever made them - had never made a martini in their life - The food was starchy and tasted like a TV DINNER.

the experience was decent, we had a young brunette girl serve us , she apoligized for the foul martinis and gladly took them off the bill, we both ordered a pasta; both which were over salted and basically OFFENSIVE to our taste buds,

this restaurant was DISGUSTING. I will never return and I belive the previous owners are probably so ashamed of what has happened to their name.

It not just me, its family and friends that will immediately turn down a invitation to this restaurant. I have thought of this place as a part of my life , lots of memories and dinners there, but I will NEVER EVER RETURN after the disgusting cheap version of a "pasta dish" they claim it to be.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT BRING ANY DATE OR MEETING THERE, THE FOOD IS DISGUSTING, YOU WILL MOST LIKELY BE SERVED BY AN ANNOYING CHINESE MAN...

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Reliable Chianti's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Food is great and their pasta is fantastic. The food is consistently good and the service is quite amazing.

2 Thank Jacqui H
“LOVE Chianti's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Well I can honestly say we go to Chianti's in Willowpark about 6 times a month. It is great to be a regular, the food is always great, great prices, great wait staff, they have been there for years. Great atmosphere, friendly staff, great new renovations at Willowpark.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank protype9
Sherwood Park
“Sloooow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

When I say slow I mean it, twenty five minutes to get a drink, fourty-five minutes to get dinner, twenty more for them to offer the dessert menu and thirty more to take the order. Food was good not great and they have some many tables jammed in your practically eating with strangers.

Visited February 2013
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

One of our favourites. The place is packed - always! Make a reservation, then be on time. The food is fresh, well cooked and served in a reasonable time. The service is brisk but that's fine, I'm not there to chat with a server. The value is outstanding.

Visited November 2012