“Good but pricey!”

Brewsters Brewing Co & Restaurant Eleventh Avenue
Reserve with OpenTable
Brewsters Brewing Co & Restaurant Eleventh Avenue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #644 of 3,668 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Pub, Balti
Description: Visit the Brewsters Brewing Company and Restaurant on Eleveth Avenue, Calgary. The Eleventh Avenue location provides a wide range of restaurant and pub menu items along with the best micro-brewed beer in Calgary, Alberta.
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Stopped in at Brewsters one night after visiting Beer Revolution (owned by the same company) the previous night. These two establishments are connected and you can walk into the other without leaving the building. The wife and I liked Beer Revolution better because of the different beers offered (different brewers) and we also felt like the food was a better value. I will say that the food was good at both places but we were able to share a pizza at BR while most of the other offering at Brewsters were $15 and up but not enough for two people to share.

We sat at the circular bar and got excellent service from the bartender. He was eager to talk craft beer as well as other topics. Either place is worth a look if in town.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

It's chicken wings night on Tuesday! Once, I have been to have a supper here, it was fine but there is nothing more to say. Fortunately, however, their wings and blueberry (or Raspberry) beer tastes quite good! I would like to recommend to try Honey garlic and dry bbq here!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stopped in for dinner while staying overnight on our way back to the U.S. This place serves some delicious beers and the food was fantastic! The homemade nacho chips were crispy and yummy, and the Bavarian Turkey Dip sandwich was melt-in-your-mouth delicious! For beer lovers and/or foodies, it's definitely worth checking out.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

My husband and I often visit this Brewsters location and we love it! The food there is INCREDIBLE! The reuben burger and the poutine with pulled pork are both AMAZING! Too bad that I didn't take a very good pic of the burger, I wish that you could see the open side showing the meat. Well, better than that I think you should go there, see and try it for yourself, you won't regret! :-)

The beer selection is always good and they recently changed their beer menu, which is way nicer! We always enjoy having some of their classics, like Flying Frog, or their seasonal brews.

The staff is very friendly and they always treat us very well!

If you are a local or just visiting, I definitely recommend this place!

Cheers!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

All good here. Great service, reasonable price, wide variety of unique beers, friendly atmosphere. I'm sure to return