“Hit and Miss”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Nothing more frustration then going to a franchise restaurant and the food is always different. We go into Calgary pass right by this BP off to memorial driver where they know how to make a pizza

There are newer reviews for Boston Pizza

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I recently lunched at Boston Pizza after a long hiatus. The service was great and so was the food, decided to have an old favorite The Boston Brute, it was as good as I remembered! I must say the reason I haven't been in so long was I find the prices have skyrocketed, pizzas are very expensive here and I can get a better quality one at half the price at my locally owned pizza place. The girl in the next booth picking her daughters nose did nothing for me but of course had nothing to do with the establishment!

1  Thank andretti89
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The food was very disgusting, and our order took 25 minutes.
I had some kind of meat that looked like it was done for the 25 minutes in the micro wave and my partner had pasta, not very nice so we won't be back for any more of that.

1  Thank 281bob
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The meal was expensive. The atmosphere was really noisy and it was not a restful experience. The food was okay when it finally came. Not a good experience.

1  Thank Adeline_11
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stopped in as a family for lunch today after going to the Calgary Zoo. It was pretty dead with only three other tables in use. We were able to be seated fast and get our orders in really quick. My wife ordered the "healthy/light" calzone and I ordered the healthy pizza. Our little girl picked up a kids pizza.
The server was quick and very good with the nut allergy to the chef staff. Our little girl's food was brought out early to help with her being a bit restless. Our food followed less than 5 min later.

Good food and good service. I'll go back. :)