“Didn't expect such a quiality of food...”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #1,413 of 3,725 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed July 17, 2012

It was our first dinner in Canada. We arrived late and the only place which was open was Boston Pizza... the ribs were really very-very tasty. Big portions.

1  Thank Cdebfriend12

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Good food, prices a bit high but it was not a fortune. We had pizza and wings (oven cooked... not deep fried... so good) and we enjoyed our meal. I would go back.

1  Thank Frick_inc
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I tried to test the canadian Pizza, from famous and important chain of pizza.
There was a lot of choice, and differents dimensions. Tomatoes was too tasty, with some spices, and not really tomato sauce (made only with tomatoes) and the chhese was not mozzarella. Indeed I thought that I wouldn't like it, but globally, eating all ingredients together, the taste was good, acceptable.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

Walked in for 5 pizzas to go when they first opened.. Staff was very nice, included dishes, forks, etc.. Hostess even gave us coffee on the house while we waited.
Food quality was OK, but I'm prejudiced to NY style pizza!

1  Thank Bear55
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Typical BP's with a lounge and dinning area. The lounge was quite the times I have been there with lots of tv's to watch your favorite game.