“Liked our experience”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Good food, prices a bit high but it was not a fortune. We had pizza and wings (oven cooked... not deep fried... so good) and we enjoyed our meal. I would go back.

1  Thank Frick_inc

Reviewed January 4, 2012

I tried to test the canadian Pizza, from famous and important chain of pizza.
There was a lot of choice, and differents dimensions. Tomatoes was too tasty, with some spices, and not really tomato sauce (made only with tomatoes) and the chhese was not mozzarella. Indeed I thought that I wouldn't like it, but globally, eating all ingredients together, the taste was good, acceptable.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

Walked in for 5 pizzas to go when they first opened.. Staff was very nice, included dishes, forks, etc.. Hostess even gave us coffee on the house while we waited.
Food quality was OK, but I'm prejudiced to NY style pizza!

1  Thank Bear55
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Typical BP's with a lounge and dinning area. The lounge was quite the times I have been there with lots of tv's to watch your favorite game.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

I was so surprised...had a half salad with grilled salmon - it was so good. They actually used good salmon (red - not the pale pink icky stuff)

1  Thank cpallo