Lakeview Signature Inn - Calgary Airport
$191
$133
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Calgary Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
$200
$52
$83
$81
  • Restaurant
All reviewscactus clubmicrowave popcornfull kitchenfront deskevening snacksbasketball courtstudio suitefree cookieshome away from hometim hortonscalgary airportpool and hot tubshuttle servicegreat place to stayhot breakfastthe breakfast areaincluded breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2010

Stayed here for 5 nights as part of a month long trip to Canada - came over the first Stampede weekend. The positives- good location, easy access to the LRT, and excellent suites, immaculately cleaned with very helpful cleaning staff, could not be faulted. Excellent wired internet. That was the main reason we stayed so overall good on that point. The negatives - less than enthusiastic and at times grumpy reception staff, and really poor quality breakfast. One day of that was enough, before we went to Sobey's / Tim Horton's and got our own stuff to eat in our suite. Why it needed to have such poor quality ingredients I do not know but there you are. So be aware of the pluses and minuses if you go for this one.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Robinhood1
Reviewed March 30, 2010

2nd visit to this hotel and it still meets our high expectations; shuttle service was waiting for our phone call as we were arriving just before the shift ended and came right to airport as soon as we call; check in/out fantastic; continential breakfast continues to have hot items out; rooms remain very clean and tidy; they did not have dish soap for the kitchen sink on last visit but had a small bottle at front desk for this visit; appliances in room (kitchen) very clean; mattress in this room not as uncomfortable as previous visit but still could be replaced; in room 302 which was a fair walk to the elevator and not recommended for people with any difficulties

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Look4-2
Reviewed March 25, 2010

I’ve stayed at this hotel before and have recommended it. My most recent experience in March of 2010 was not good. Most of the issues were due to the front desk clerk who was “on duty” the night I checked in. Since this is probably an individual performance issue, I won’t bore you with the details.

There was a foreign substance in the basket of my coffee maker. It looked like about 100 seeds of some type. Strange.

The second evening, the “High Speed Internet Service” slowed to 38 to 58 Kbps (I ran a common bandwidth meter to see how bad it was). I called the front desk and they said “Yeah, guests are probably downloading movies; there’s nothing we can do”. Lovely, it’s the guests’ fault! Have they never heard of traffic prioritization tools? The next morning it was running at 2800 Kbps.

So, as much as I’ve enjoyed this hotel in the past, I’m thinking about finding a new one the next time I go to Calgary.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Retailwonderer
Reviewed February 17, 2010

The best place we have ever stayed at, everything was far better than you could have expected. The food was great and plenty to choose from, the room was spacious, with everything you could ask for. The staff were very, very friendly and could not do enough for you, special praise should be for the driver of the mini bus who collected us from the airport, we had my parents who are in their 80's, he was very helpful, caring and interested in everyone; also the receptionist who assisted with all our needs and help us plan our days out.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Margie75
Reviewed November 18, 2009

This is by far the best airport hotel I have ever stayed in, We stayed 2 nights whilst visting a relatives in Calgary and we felt like we were part of a large family.

Rooms are fantastic and well equipped with self catering facilities and the complimentary breakfast was brilliant with a good choice of options to suit every one.

We had a problem with out luggage that meant i had to return to the airport, the hotel quickly arranged for a driver to take me back and he stayed with me until the problem was sorted before returning to the hotel.

Kids were given a free toy each and lots of goodies for Halloween

Cant fault this one!