“Perfect Every-time!”

Lakeview Signature Inn Calgary Airport
Ranked #9 of 110 Hotels in Calgary
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I have stayed at the Lakeview 3 times in the last few months while on business in the area and each time it has been perfect. The staff have gone way beyond normal service to make sure everything I needed was taken care of. I've left packages for people at the front desk, picked up packages at the front desk and this time when some important luggage didn't show up at the airport they made sure I was called the moment it arrived to the Inn.

My trips have been about a week long so the seperate living room space makes it feel a lot more like home than just another crammed hotel room. For one trip that I had an associate with me, we had a double suite that had two rooms each with their own full bath and a shared kitchen, dining, living room. That was great for work; we could be in the shared room for getting work done but then have privacy in our own room. It has been great for my business trips but I think it would be great for families as well as you could stock up the full size fridge and have all the space you need for your family.

If you are staying in Calgary this is the place to stay. I'll be headed back soon!

-Ramsey

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ramsey T

Reviewed June 20, 2012

We have stayed there several times as a family and I am always slightly surprised at all the extra touches and how much I enjoy the experience, considering it looks like just another slightly-above-budget-hotel. I could not believe the grocery list that you could fill out and they would send someone shopping for you AT NO EXTRA CHARGE (aside from the actual cost of the items, of course). The shuttle will take you to near by restaurants and pick you up. Very nice staff and the breakfast quite adequate.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lise F
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Booked a two bedroom suite here for one week. For the size, it was a very good price and offered a hot breakfast every morning. There was a full sized kitchen including stove and dishwasher, so we were able to cook full meals in the hotel. The rooms are a little dated, but to be expected for the price. Each of the two rooms had it's own door, full closet and attached bathroom, which was really nice considering we had two couples in the room (and we were quite comfortable). I found the beds quite uncomfortable.....the mattressess were a bit saggy and I didn't sleep well. The AC was extremely efficient.....if we got warm, the room would get cooled down in minutes. Hotel had a pool which we didn't use. It's close to the airport and to the local public transit (train) which is handy if you need to get downtown for work (which I did). There's a good restaurant and a coffee shop right next door, you can just walk right over. The hotel was fairly quiet and well kept. We had a problem with our magnetic door keys never working but that was the only real inconvenience. Good value for money if you need a full kitchen and space/privacy for lots of people.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Nina J
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We had a flood in our house and had to move out for 2 months. We went to lakeview for convienience, but had no idea how absolutly wonderful this place was. They couldnt have been more accomadating and totally understanding of our predicament. Everything there is spotless, including the rooms, common area and the breakfast area. Breakfast is always plentyfull and fresh. We could rent complimentary movies anytime.There was a laundry room on a couple of floors which came in handy. The pool and hot tub was a great stress reliever, they even have snack nights, all complimentary. After spending so much time in one place you get to know just how great these people really are and I would just like to say how much we enjoyed our stay and to thank all the staff including John, Rozina, and sharon.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank john h
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised to see complimentary fruit, cold water and juice, and cookies at the check-in desk, and even more surprised when we were told there would be a complimentary "snack" dinner of chicken alfredo served in the dining room if we were interested. Breakfast was also very good, with a range of food such as toast, a daily hot selection, yoghurt and fruit, muesli, waffles, oatmeal and bagels. I was feeling peckish late one night and was told there were some Tim Horton's doughnuts in the kitchen!

The room was great and very large and in addition to the usual coffee and tea, there was also a bag of popcorn for us to pop. I would definitely recommend this hotel, it was a really enjoyable stay and we were made to feel very welcome by the staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelmonster24
Reviewed June 13, 2012

While my husband was having surgery at the Peter Lougheed Hospital in Calgary I stayed at the Lakeview Signature Inn with my two sons for almost a week. The hotel is quiet, clean and comfortable. A “home away from home”. The staff are so caring and accommodating. I would highly recommend this hotel. Thank you John and staff. We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 168Maryann168
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I couldn’t have asked for more from an airport hotel. The staff member at the front desk when we checked in was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and spacious and the cooking facilities were good. We drove here from the airport, which was a few miles away. Parking was plentiful. Despite the proximity of restaurants, the location was quiet and we had a peaceful, undisturbed sleep. Supermarkets were 20-30 minutes walk (or a short drive) away. The buffet style breakfast was fantastic with plenty of choice, all of it delicious! Overall, this hotel was great value for money.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple