“Nice new Addition to Fourth Street”
Review of Bocce - CLOSED

Bocce
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sink your teeth into Italy at Bocce in Mission. Our entire Fresh Italian menu is available for Delivery & Takeout 7 days a week
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Clean, stylish, open décor but can be a bit loud especially when the background music is playing.
Service is casual in style but very friendly and attentive.
The menu selection Pizza's are very good and they will accommodate special combinations not on the menu.
The Calamari appetizer is so good ... lightly battered, cut lengthwise, not rings, and so tender.

There are newer reviews for Bocce

Reviewed July 3, 2014

The pizza here is amazing! Great for sharing. Service and atmosphere was fantastic. Reasonably priced too.
I will definitely make a trip back here.

1  Thank travellinggypsy21
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Gorgeous decor and spacious! My version of the Nicoise salad was not thrilling as the tuna "confit" mushy. Very busy and lot s of people eating pizza. Cocktails looked interesting, may return for one.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We thought we would try this place for a last minute lunch, and at the same time purchase a gift certificate for a client. The staff are extremely friendly. We ordered the Baked tortellini, and the gluten free pizza. I usually dont go gluten free, but I thought I would give it a shot. I still cant understand why there is an upcharge for gluten free. We ordered the italian broccoli to start which was good. The rest of the food then took another 40 minutes which was strange as the restaurant was hardly busy. We got our pizza and pasta. I must say it was fresh, but had no taste. Totally bland. I can understand in respect to the pizza dough being just okay, but there was no taste in the sauce at all either. Even the non gluten free pasta was just okay. $53.00 later without drinks was too much for a mediocre meal. This restaurant is owned by mercato down the street. Their food is excellent, but they have attitude........something, just coming from the New York restaurants last week didnt even have. I May go back for a second chance, but it didnt leave me with a good taste. They also didnt have gift certificates, which you would think would be the first thing they would open with. Regardless, I dont think I would have bought one anyway. Disappointing !

1  Thank manium
Reviewed May 28, 2014

New Italian/pizza restaurant from the owners of Mercato and WURST. Chef from WURST has moved to Bocce but doing Italian, not German fare. Official opening May 28, 2014

1  Thank Wilfredo48