Stayed there with a family of four. The hallways and general impression was that it is in need of a good carpet cleaning. The room was small and cramped feeling (bathroom was a good size though). Good thing the sheets were clean and fresh. I actually started hunting for an alternate location after arriving because of the appearance of uncleanliness. The pool was a disappointment - looks like an oversized bathtub and was uninviting enough that I never considered using it - neither did the kids. I wouldn't stay here again. It didn't impress me at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across the world-class Canada Olympic Park, along the Trans-Canada Highway, and only a short drive from downtown Calgary, Sandman Hotel Calgary West is the perfect choice whether travelling on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandman Hotel & Suites Calgary West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Hotel And Suites Calgary West
- Sandman Hotel Calgary West